I agree to provide all the necessary documents requested by Desiwedlocks for the verification purpose.
Authorization to release the information:
I, the undersigned, hereby authorize Minakshie Manikk, the President & Founder of Desi Wedlock Corp my personal matchmaker consultant, to obtain information from my previous and current employers, school, credit sources and other departments for verification purpose.
I authorize my previous employers, school that I have attended, and credit sources to disclose such information about me as Desi Wedlock Corp may request.
I further authorize my previous employers to candidly disclose to Desi Wedlock Corp all facts and opinions concerning my work performance, cooperativeness, and ability to get along well with others.
Terms and conditions of Service
The Desi Wedlock Services consist of the following, without limitation: a Service for single people seeking matrimonial relationships (the “Desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in”), content containing articles about and related to relationships, and any additional services currently offered, or which will be offered in the future by or on behalf of Desi Wedlock Corp. Desi Wedlock Corp may offer new services or revise any of the Services, at its discretion, and this Agreement will apply to all additional services or revised Services. Desi Wedlock also reserves the right to cease offering any of the Services.
This Agreement is subject to change by Desi Wedlock Corp in its sole discretion at any time. We will notify you of any such changes by posting an updated version of the Agreement on this page.
- Use of Service
- Proprietary Rights
- User Information
- Links to Third-Party Websites/ Dealings with Advertisers and Sponsors
- Disclaimers of Warranty and Conditions
- Limitation of Liability
- Complaints/ Law Enforcement Contact
- Communication and Privacy
- Terms and Termination
- Governing Law and Venue
- Attribution Agreement, Class Action Waiver and Jury Trial Waiver
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
- Safety Tips
FOR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIBERS RESIDING IN ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, ILLINOIS, FLORIDA, MINNESOTA, NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY,NORTH CAROLINA, OHIO, TEXAS AND VIRGINIA, YOU, THE BUYER, MAY CANCEL THE AGREEMENT, WITHOUT ANY PENALTY OR OBLIGATION, AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT OF THE THIRD BUSINESS DAY FOLLOWING THE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT, EXCLUDING SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS. NOTICE OF CANCELLATION NEED NOT TAKE A PARTICULAR FORM AND IS EFFECTIVE IF IT INDICATES YOUR DESIRE TO NOT BE BOUND BY THIS CONTRACT. TO CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT, YOU CAN EMAIL email@example.com OR MAIL A SIGNED AND DATED NOTICE, WHICH STATES YOU, THE BUYER, ARE CANCELING THIS AGREEMENT, OR WORDS OF SIMILAR EFFECT. THIS MAILED NOTICE SHALL BE SENT TO DESI WEDLOCK CORP ATTN: CANCELLATIONS, 9626 Garden Row Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77498 USA. PLEASE INCLUDE THE EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR DESI WEDLOCK ACCOUNT IN THIS NOTICE.
- Minimum Age.You must be at least 18 years old to register for the Services. By using desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- Marital Status.By registering to use desiwedlocks.com/dsiwedlock.in, you represent and warrant that you are single or (if legally married) separated. If you are married and not separated, you may not register to use desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in
- Criminal History.By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using the desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony (or other indictable offense) and/or are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. DESI WEDLOCK CORP DOES CURRENTLY CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON ITS MEMBERS FOR PRE-MATRIMONIAL INVESTIGATION ONLY IN USA. However, to the extent permissible by applicable law, Desi Wedlocks reserves the right to conduct any criminal background checks, at any time and using available public records, to confirm your compliance with this subsection. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE ANY SUCH CHECK IF IT IS LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
- Meeting Matching System Criteria.The desiwedlocks.com requires your completion of the assessment form for desi wedlocks to find highly compatible
matches for you. It encourages all prospects living in USA to participate in Home-Tour (In person/virtual) for helping our team to find the best possible match for you.
- Use of the Services.
As a user of any of the Services (a “Registered User”), you agree to the following:
- Basic Membership with Free Registration:
First step to get connected with us is to register with us and create your profile on desiwedlocks.com (for People living in USA & Canada)/desiwedlocks.in (for People living in India). Please check the promotion deal we give frequently for Free Registration. Once you have registered by providing preliminary information (including email address and password), you will be asked to create your profile which will be integrated in our database and will be available for other prospects to view your profile in our system.
- With in 24 hours of Registration, (If you want us to work on your profile personally) you will receive a call from our administration office. We will send you the soft copy of Assessment Form, Membership Form and Agreement, that needs to be signed by you for Premium Service.
- An associate from our office will make an appointment for Home-Tour which can be in-person if in Houston otherwise virtual for out of city, State, and Country.
- Using your information, Desi Wedlock Corp will start sending you the compatible partner recommendations (Matches) via E-mail having basic information without their contact numbers.
- Please note that, as a Basic member, you will only be able to view the clear/blurred picture and general information of your matches’ profiles. However, you may be able to see the clear pictures and receive contact information from us if you have signed the Agreement and Membership Forms for Premium Services.
- Premium Membership with Paid Registration Fee:
The (desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in) includes a membership option that offers features not available under a Basic Membership, for which you will need to purchase a subscription (“Premium Membership” by paying Registration Fee.). If you purchase a Premium Membership, you will regularly receive updated matches from Desi Wedlock Corp via email. These matches will be updated to include new members who have been added to our database since you became a Premium member. As a Premium member, you will be able to see unblurred match photos (primary and any additional photos), can get contact information from us and initiate communication with matches (including video chat).
- Subscription.To become a Premium member, you will be required to pay a subscription fee. Please contact Administration Office directly via:
- d. For subscribers of Canada:All subscription fees and other payments are directly collected by Desi Wedlock Corp for our Canadian Service via PayPal.
- Exclusive Use.Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity, except if previously agreed to by us. You acknowledge that Desi Wedlock Corp is not responsible for third-party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your usernames and passwords.
- Geographic Limitations.The Services are intended for use in the United States, India, and Canada.
- Risk Assumption and Precautions.You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including dating. You agree to take all necessary precautions when meeting individuals through the desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in. In addition, you agree to review and follow the recommendations set forth in Desi Wedlock Corp’s Safety Tips, which is available at the bottom of all pages of the Desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in.
- No Guarantees.Desi Wedlock Corp may not be able to provide matches for everyone seeking to use its Services. Further, Desi Wedlock Corp makes no guarantees as to the number or frequency of matches through the desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in, or to such matches’ ability, desire or
criteria to communicate with any user. You understand that Desi Wedlock Corp makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in or as to the conduct of such individuals.
- Reporting of Violations.You will promptly report to Desi Wedlock Corp any violation of the Agreement by others, including but not limited to, Registered Users.
- Content Removal.Desi Wedlock Corp reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Services or post in the public areas of the Services. Desi Wedlock Corp will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement or upon the reasonable request of any third-party. Desi Wedlock Corp further reserves the right to remove matches previously delivered to you, in its reasonable discretion, in order to assure that you have a quality experience on the Services.
- Posting and Communication Restrictions.You will not post, transmit to other users, communicate any content (or links thereto), or otherwise engage in any activity on or through the Services, that:
i. promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
ii. is intended to or tends to abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate any other users of the Services;
iii. is defamatory, intentionally inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually charged, obscene or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;
iv. infringes the intellectual property right of Desi Wedlock Corp or any third-party including copyright in and to content (e.g., music, movies, videos, photographs, images, software, literary works, etc.);
v. contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person;
vi. promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs, violate someone’s privacy, harm or harass another person, steal someone else’s identity, create or disseminate computer viruses, or circumvent copy-protect devices;
vii. is false or misrepresentative or otherwise intended to defraud, swindle or deceive other users of the Services;
viii. contains viruses, ransomware, spyware, adware, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
ix. promotes or solicits involvement in or support of a political platform,
religion, cult, or sect;
x. disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
xi. is off-topic, meaningless, or otherwise intended to annoy or interfere with others’ enjoyment of the Services;
xii. impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
xiii. solicits gambling or engages in any gambling or similar activity;
xiv. uses scripts, bots or other automated technology to access the Services;
xv. uses the Services for chain letter, junk mail or spam e-mails;
xvi. collects or solicits personal information about anyone under 18; or
xvii. is in any way used for or in connection with spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling, or similar activities.
- No False Information.You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to Desi Wedlock Corp or to any other user. If information provided to Desi Wedlock Corp or another user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify Desi Wedlock Corp of such change.
- No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation.You will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services on or through the Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users or other unsolicited commercial messages. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to Desi Wedlock Corp. To the extent permissible under applicable law, as a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay Desi Wedlock Corp $50 USD for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
- Unique and Bona Fide Profile.As a Registered User of the Desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in, you will create only one unique profile. In addition, your use of the Desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in must be for bona fide relationship-seeking purposes in order to maintain the integrity of the desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in (for example, you may not become a Registered User solely to compile a report of compatible singles in your area, or to write a school research paper). Not all registered users are available for matching.
- No Harassment of Desi Wedlock Corp Employees or Agents.You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any Desi Wedlock Corp employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Linking, crawling and framing.You agree not to, and warrant and represent that you will not assist any third-party in engaging in any activity or attempting in any way, to reproduce, in whole or in part, any content provided by the Services through any method (including without limitation, through copying, caching or framing), unless such access is expressly permitted in a written agreement executed by Desi Wedlock Corp.
- Proprietary Rights.
- Ownership of Proprietary Information.You hereby acknowledge and agree that Desi Wedlock Corp is the owner or licensee of highly valuable proprietary information accessible on or through the Services, including without limitation, the compatibility matching system, compatibility profiles, and the assessment forms (collectively, “Confidential Information”). Desi Wedlock Corp owns and hereby retains all proprietary rights in the Services, including but not limited to, all Confidential Information.
- No Use of Confidential Information.You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) Confidential Information or (ii) other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary
information accessible via the Services, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Other Users’ Information.Other Registered Users may post information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. You agree that you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any Desi Wedlock Corp or third-party proprietary information available via the Services.
- User Information.
- No Contact Information.You agree that you will not post any full name, phone number, address, email addresses, personal website address or third-party profile page, or other contact information in the profile section of the desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in that will be made available to other Registered Members. You may, at your discretion, exchange such information when you reach the direct communication phase with your matches.
information, may be disclosed to authorities that Desi Wedlock Corp, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate to handle such disclosure, provided that such disclosure is pursuant to applicable law. Appropriate authorities may include, without limitation, law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Desi Wedlock Corp is permitted to make such disclosure.
- Links to Third-Party Websites / Dealings with Advertisers and Sponsors.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Conditions.
- No Warranties or Conditions.THIS SECTION WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND SUBJECT ALWAYS TO CLAUSE 7 (LIMITATION OF LIABILITY) BELOW. DESI WEDLOCK CORP PROVIDES THE SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MAKES NO AND DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, COLLATERAL OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. DESI WEDLOCK CORP DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. DESI WEDLOCK CORP DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO SOFTWARE OR WEBSITE CAN BE ENTIRELY SECURE OR FREE OF RISK OF SECURITY BREACHES OR ATTACKS BY THIRD PARTIES, AND THAT WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT OUR SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR FREE FROM DATA BREACHES OR CYBER ATTACKS.
- Third Party Content.Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Services, but not directly by Desi Wedlock Corp, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. DESI WEDLOCK CORP DOES NOT: (i) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR ACCESSED VIA THE SERVICES, OR (ii) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN DESI WEDLOCK CORP. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DESI WEDLOCK CORP BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANYONE’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICES, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY USERS.
- Limitation of Liability.
- Limitation of Damages and Aggregate Liability.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL DESI WEDLOCK CORP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY AND/OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF DESI WEDLOCK CORP KNOWS OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DESI WEDLOCK CORP’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, IN ANY FORM OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES, EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR YOUR ACCOUNT, OR, IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID DESI WEDLOCK CORP FOR THE USE OF ANY SERVICES, THE AMOUNT OF USD $25.00 OR ITS EQUIVALENT.
- No Liability for non-Desi Wedlock Corp Actions.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL DESI WEDLOCK CORP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THE SERVICES. THIS INCLUDES ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONDUCT OF USERS WHO HAVE REGISTERED UNDER FALSE PRETENSES OR WHO ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD OR HARM YOU.
- Information Verification.Desi Wedlock Corp may but is not required to use various ways of verifying information that users have provided. However, none of those ways are perfect, and you agree that Desi Wedlock Corp will have no liability to you arising from any incorrectly verified information.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Desi Wedlock Corp and its affiliates and/or related entities, whether direct or indirect, current, former or future, and its and their respective current, former or future officers, CEO, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns and related third parties (each an “Indemnified Party”), for any claims, causes of action, debts, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any third-party claim that (a) your use of or inability to use the Services, (b) any user postings made by you, (c) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third-party, or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations, except to the extent caused by any unlawful or negligent act or omission by Desi Wedlock Corp. Desi Wedlock Corp reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Desi Wedlock Corp in asserting any available defenses. An Indemnified Party may participate in the defense by counsel of its own choosing, at its own cost and expense. You shall not settle any claim that adversely affects an Indemnified Party or imposes any obligation or liability on an Indemnified Party without the Indemnified Party’s prior written consent.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY RELEASE EACH INDEMNIFIED PARTY FROM ALL DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE), LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTIES CONCERNING THE SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT. IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING RELEASE, YOU HEREBY WAIVE (TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) TEXAS CIVIL CODE (AND ANY OTHER APPLICABLE LAW OR STATUTE) WHICH SUBSTANTIALLY STATES:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- Complaints / Law Enforcement Contact.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Service, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Law enforcement officials may send correspondence (such as subpoenas, court orders and warrants) to Desi Wedlock Corp via USPS mail at 9626 Garden Row Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77498.
- Communication and Privacy
We may use the email address associated with your account to send you messages, including notifications of important changes to the Services, special offers, or attempts to collect on an outstanding balance. Further, we may contact you by telephone in order to communicate with you regarding the Services. If you do not want to receive certain email messages or telephone calls (including at any wireless number you may have voluntarily provided us), Please contact Administration Department to make the valid changes for your contact information.
- Term and Termination
This Agreement will become effective upon your acceptance of the Agreement by your use of the Services and will remain in effect in perpetuity unless terminated hereunder.
Either you or Desi Wedlock Corp may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. Desi Wedlock Corp reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for
any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records if your account and/or access to the Services is terminated. In the event your access to any of the Services is suspended due to a material breach of this Agreement, you agree that all fees paid to Desi Wedlock Corp by you are nonrefundable and that any outstanding fees (e.g., remaining installments) will become due and payable immediately. You may terminate your account by following the steps in the applicable section under “Cancellations” below, or by sending a notice of cancellation to: Desi Wedlock Corp, Attn: Cancellations, 9626 Garden Row Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77498 USA. Following any termination of your desiwedlocks.com/desiwedlocks.in account due to a violation of our Agreement, Desi Wedlock Corp may, at our discretion or as required by law, send a notice thereof to other Registered Users with whom you have corresponded for the protection of our members.
- Cancellations & Account Holds.
- Cancellation At Any Time With No Refund.Except as otherwise stated in this section, you may cancel your registration or subscription to our Services at any time during the term of such registration or subscription or any renewal period by clicking on the cancellation link, and providing the information requested. In such case, your subscription will terminate at the end of the subscription term for which you have paid, and you will not receive any refund for any unused days of such subscription term.
b.EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR DESI WEDLOCK CORP ACCOUNT IN THIS NOTICE.
You may also communicate your desire to cancel your subscription by live talk with Customer Care. Please note, however, that live talk may not be available to all users and, due to Customer Care agents’ hours, will not be available at all times. For a Premium Membership, the day that you successfully purchased a subscription will be the date of this Agreement. Any refunds under this 3-day cancellation policy will be made within 10 days after Desi Wedlock Corp’s receipt of your written cancellation notice.
- Cancellation As a Result of Death or Disability.If by reason of death or disability you are unable to receive the full Premium Membership for which you contracted, you or your representative may elect to be relieved of the obligation to make payments for services other than those received before death or the onset of unexpected disability.
- If you have prepaid any amount for a Premium Membership, and you have not received the requested service, will be promptly refunded to you or your representative.
- “Disability” means a condition which precludes you from physically using the Premium Membership during the term of disability and the condition is verified in writing by a physician designated and remunerated by you. Written verification from the physician must be presented to Desi Wedlock Corp.
iii. If the physician determines that the duration of the disability will be less than six (6) months, Desi Wedlock Corp may extend the term of the Premium Membership contract for a period of six (6) months at no additional charge to you in lieu of cancellation.
- Account Holds and Other specific terms:
- Desi Wedlock Corp does not guarantee a certain number of matches will be delivered to you as part of a Premium Membership. You will receive all your available matches upon successful registration and completion of the Assessment Forms and Home-Tour, and Desi Wedlock Corp will continue to add additional matches as they become available during the term of your subscription.
- You may pause your Premium Membership for up to one (1) year by providing written notice to Desi Wedlock Corp, at 9626 Garden Row Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77498 USA or emailing email@example.com
IN ORDER TO PROVIDE CONTINUOUS SERVICE, DESI WEDLOCK CORP AUTOMATICALLY RENEWS ALL PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR THE SERVICES ON THE DATE SUCH SUBSCRIPTIONS EXPIRE UNLESS YOU CANCEL AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE END OF YOUR CURRENT TERM. WE ALWAYS COMMUNICATE RENEWAL PERIODS TO YOU, BEFORE YOU FINALIZE THE PURCHASE OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION UPON CONFIRMATION OF PURCHASE, AND AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED IN YOUR JURISDICTION. BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE ABOVE-DESCRIBED AUTOMATIC RENEWALS. IN CONNECTION WITH ANY RENEWAL, YOU AGREE AND AUTHORIZE US TO CHARGE YOU APPLICABLE CHARGES, INCLUDING APPLICABLE INSTALLMENT FEES, SALES OR OTHER TAXES (“RENEWAL FEES”) YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE RENEWAL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
AND MAY VARY BY YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF SUBSCRIPTION. IN ALL CASES, IF YOU DO NOT WISH YOUR ACCOUNT TO RENEW AUTOMATICALLY, PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS SET OUT UNDER “CANCELLATIONS AND ACCOUNT HOLDS” SECTION ABOVE.
- Governing Law & Venue
Unless prohibited by local law, this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Section 15 of this Agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to limit a party’s right to seek equitable relief at any time. If the Arbitration Agreement (as set forth in Section 15) is held to be unenforceable, you agree that any claims or disputes that you have against us must be resolved in the state courts located in Houston, TX to the extent permissible by applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, claims appropriately brought in small claims court may be filed in any court of competent jurisdiction. For the sake of clarity, the choice of Texas law shall not exclude, limit or supersede a consumer’s rights or remedies under mandatory consumer protection laws in the jurisdiction where the consumer resides.
- Arbitration Agreement, Class Action Waiver and Jury Trial Waiver
- Purpose:This section 15 of the Agreement (henceforth referred to as “Arbitration Agreement”) facilitates the prompt and efficient resolution of any Disputes that may arise between you and Desi Wedlock Corp. Arbitration is a form of private Dispute (as defined below) resolution in which parties to a contract agree to submit their Disputes and potential Disputes to a neutral third person (called an arbitrator) for a binding decision, instead of having such Dispute(s) decided in a lawsuit, in court, by a judge or jury trial.
Please read this Arbitration Agreement carefully. It provides that all Disputes between you and Desi Wedlock Corp shall be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration replaces the right to go to court. In the absence of this Arbitration Agreement, you may otherwise have a right or opportunity to bring claims in a court, before a judge or jury, and/or to participate in or be represented in a case filed in court by others (including, but not limited to, class actions). Entering into this Arbitration Agreement constitutes a waiver of your right to litigate claims in court and all opportunity to be heard by a judge or jury. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. The arbitrator must follow this Arbitration Agreement and can award the same damages and relief as a court (including attorney’s fees, if otherwise authorized by applicable law).
For the purpose of this Arbitration Agreement, “Desi Wedlock Corp” means Desi Wedlock Corp, and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, CEO, directors, employees, and agents. The term “Dispute” means any dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Desi Wedlock Corp regarding any aspect of your relationship with Desi Wedlock Corp, whether based in contract, statute, regulation, ordinance, tort (including, but not limited to, fraud, misrepresentation, fraudulent inducement, negligence, gross negligence or reckless behavior), or any other legal or equitable theory, and includes the validity, enforceability or scope of this Arbitration Agreement (with the exception of the enforceability of the Class Action Waiver in this Arbitration Agreement). “Dispute” is to be given the broadest possible meaning that will be enforced.
YOU AND DESI WEDLOCK CORP EACH AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BELOW, ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, AS DEFINED ABOVE, WHETHER PRESENTLY IN EXISTENCE OR BASED ON ACTS OR OMISSIONS IN THE PAST OR IN THE FUTURE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT.
- Pre-Arbitration Dispute Resolution:For all Disputes you must first give Desi Wedlock Corp an opportunity to resolve the Dispute. You must commence this process by mailing written notification to 9626 Garden Row Drive, TX 77498 USA. That written notification must include (1) your name, (2) your address, (3) a written description of the Dispute, and (4) a description of the specific relief you seek. If Desi Wedlock Corp does not resolve the Dispute to your satisfaction within 45 days after it receives your written notification, you may pursue your Dispute in arbitration.
- Arbitration Procedures:If this Arbitration Agreement applies and the Dispute is not resolved as provided above (“Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution”) either you or Desi Wedlock Corp may initiate arbitration proceedings. The American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), www.adr.org will arbitrate all Disputes, and the arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator. The arbitration shall be commenced as an individual arbitration and shall in no event be commenced as a representative or class arbitration. All issues shall be for the arbitrator to decide, including the scope of this Arbitration Agreement.
- Arbitration Award:The arbitrator may award on an individual basis any relief that would be available pursuant to applicable law, and will not have the power to award relief to, against or for the benefit of any person who is not a party to the proceeding. The arbitrator shall make any award in writing but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by a party. Such award by the arbitrator will be final and binding on the parties, except for any right of appeal provided by the AAA, and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over the parties for purposes of enforcement.
- Location of Arbitration:You may initiate arbitration in Houston, TX, via written submissions, in the federal/state judicial district that includes your address that you provide in your written notification of Pre-Arbitration Dispute Resolution, or in another location mutually agreed to by the parties.
- Limitation of Procedural Rights:You understand and agree that, by entering into this Arbitration Agreement, you and Desi Wedlock Corp are each agreeing to arbitration instead of the right to a trial before a judge or jury in a public court. In the absence of this Arbitration Agreement, you and Desi Wedlock Corp might otherwise have had a right or opportunity to bring Disputes in a court, before a judge or jury, and/or to participate or be represented in a case filed in court by others. You give up those rights. Other rights that you would have if you went to court, such as the right to appeal and to certain types of discovery, may be more limited in arbitration. The right to appellate review of an arbitrator’s decision is much more limited than in court, and in general an arbitrator’s decision may not be appealed for errors of fact or law.
- Severability:If any clause within this Arbitration Agreement is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Arbitration Agreement, and the remainder of this Arbitration Agreement will be given full force and effect.
- Continuation:This Arbitration Agreement shall survive the termination of your contract with Desi Wedlock Corp and your use of Desi Wedlock Corp Services.
In the event you file a false complaint against another prospect on our Website and consequently we have suspended/deleted that prospects profile based on your complaint, then we reserve our right to initiate appropriate legal (Civil/Criminal) action against you and claim any and all costs expenses from you, for such irresponsible/misrepresentation/illegal/unlawful action. We also reserve our right to suspend your profile and forfeit any and all amounts paid by you for the Desi Wedlock Corp services.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice(DMCA)
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on the Services, please notify Desi Wedlock Corp’s copyright agent. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Services;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Desi Wedlock Corp to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
Designated Copyright Agent
Desi Wedlock Corp,
9626 Garden Row Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77498 USA firstname.lastname@example.org (All complaints and notices are accepted at this email address.
- Safety Tips
Desi Wedlock Corp strives to provide you a secure interface with assured safety to assist you in your partner search.
Desi Wedlock Corp’s Customer Relations team makes sure that all the profiles submitted to us are thoroughly vetted for improper and/or malicious content. Your safety and privacy, however, is limited by the circumstances and activities beyond our control. It is, therefore humbly suggested to you to follow basic rules of privacy to have an experience of uncompromised safety and security.
Listed below are some of the basic privacy protection rules to avoid any potential risks.
1.Keep your identity concealed
We request out prospects to keep your identity secured and concealed if you are finding the match on your own till you meet the prospect’s family.
Do not start exchanging the messages or share your personal information like date of birth, email, home or office address, and or commit to meet the prospect in a lonely place.
It is better to be safe than feel sorry. Keep patience and exercise caution before believing your hunches in sending contact information to strangers.
- Don’t rush – Begin with e-mails
Create an e-mail account exclusively for initial interactions. Tread cautiously by only forwarding this e-mail address and restricting interaction only through its use.
Be on alert about any improper behavior or mismatched information.
Well-intentioned individuals will respect your privacy and will never force you to rush.
To have a balanced view take help of your family or friends in reading messages you receive to avoid any warning signals. Immediately halt any interaction with any individual who tries to put you under pressure to reveal your personal details directly or by using indirect tricks.
Avoid using pre-set sign-off lines in your e-mails that use your address or phone number by default. Avoid using your actual or office e-mail id for exchanging messages with any individual with whom you are not well acquainted.
- Insist on a photo
It is said pictures speak better than words. An individual’s photograph will give you a good idea about the person’s personality to help you frame an opinion.
There must be no excuse, whatsoever in providing with a photograph when requested.
It is a good idea to have a look at a person’s picture or do the video chat before you start sharing more details with each other.
Anybody trying to avoid providing you with a photo making multiple excuses is trying to conceal something.
- Conversation over telephone
You can sample a person’s social etiquette and conversational skills by having a talk over phone but be cautious about your safety and privacy by not letting strangers know your personal phone or mobile number.
Make use of available technologies like telephone identity concealing or a prepaid cellphone number to hide your Caller ID.
Get sufficient background information and build a certain comfort level with the person before sharing your phone number.
Before making a call on a phone number with strange area codes provided to you by somebody, make sure it is not a collect call.
- Don’t meet unless YOU are ready
You are under no obligation to meet somebody in person unless you have made up your mind.
Make full use of this advantage of online interaction to gather sufficient details before deciding about meeting personally.
Take your own sweet time, never rush.
Exercise your control over proceedings of the relationship once it grows from being online to offline
You have the freedom to change your mind even if a meeting was arranged by you.
Always trust your gut feeling about a relationship as it might not be possible to explain it logically, but it certainly keeps you away from any harm.
Being cautious pays rich dividends.
- Choose a safe meeting place
Once you have decided to take a relationship a bit further taking help of families from any or both sides helps in making meetings fruitful.
Anybody deciding to meet a person alone should keep a friend or family member/s informed about your place and time of meeting/return.
Choose a good and safe public meeting place like a good cafeteria or a restaurant once you decide to have a one-to-one meeting with somebody.
Schedule it in such a manner that there are sufficient people around and use your own means for journeying to and back from the meeting.
It is advisable to arrange a first meeting in the company of a friend or a relative from both the sides than meeting alone Keep your friend or a family member informed about the name, telephone number and address of the person you are going to meet if you decide to meet a person alone. Always carry your mobile phone along in such cases.
- Don’t plan the picking-up or dropping off back to your home by your prospective partner.
- Let your partner know that your family and friends are aware of the fact that you are meeting the prospect.
- A lonely place or a movie together is a bad idea for a first meeting if you are meeting alone.